Saturday, August 28, 2010

Barcelona Day 1



Barcelona Day 1

You'll have to rely on Holly and Iezzi for some of this one, I picked up a cold and had to take it easier. We started off with breakfast at the Mercado and some cafe, and then headed down to see the Colombus statue. After that, we walked down by the harbor to the Picasso museum. The emphasis was not on cubism, but mostly on his formative more impressionist years. After that I booked it back to the hotel for a siesta. We booked our last flight back from Barcelona, grabbed some tasty chinese, and started bar hopping.






At one, the bartender had a supersoaker and was spraying out at the crowd, at the next we met some native Barcelonan couple.







Finally we met up with some randoms from VA that Holly knew, kicked the delorian into high gear, and blasted off for the future. I think someone probably went to the beach because of all of the sand in the shower, but I'm really not sure.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5.2

No comments:

Post a Comment